When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
In this role, you will be responsible for
- Resolve customers' complaints of a technical nature
- Respond to customers' inquiries regarding the proper use of general products over the phone or in written manners
- Serve as a customer liaison and being responsible for promoting and maintaining positive customer relations
- Identity customer opportunities, needs and requirements and communicate opportunities into Salesforce
- Master degree in biotechnology, cell biology, molecular biology etc.
- General knowledge and hands-on experience of cell culture, fermentation and purification will be preferred
- Proven ability to digest large amounts of new and complex technical information in a short time;
- Good command of communication and presentation skills;
- Fluent in both oral and written English.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join