This position is primarily focused on inventory management dedicated to the customer . As a first point of contact, the Senior Site Specialist must provide the highest quality service when responding to the needs of the customer. The inventory management activities will include scanning of products, product put away, monthly cycle counts, yearly inventories.
• Follow well defined procedures as outlined by Best Practices, SOP’s & work instructions.
• Independently makes decisions and utilizes available resources to meet customer requirements.
• Analyzes/maintains/reconciles various customer and Thermo Fisher reports to ensure customer and Thermo Fisher requirements are met.
• Communicates with supervisor any customer issues or potential problems.
• Promotes personal growth and development by staying abreast of new policies and enhancements without the presence of site trainer and management team.
• Listens to customer concerns, effectively diffuses dissatisfaction, and quickly identifies course of action with a goal of first call resolution within established turnaround times.
• Works effectively with a diverse cross-functional team.
• Embraces Practical Process Improvement (PPI) methodologies.
• Access & utilize Thermo Fisher Scientific’s Intranet and SharePoint document management system.
• Positively represent Thermo Fisher Scientific at all times throughout customer locations.
• Performs other duties as assigned by management.
Job-Specific Duties may include:
• Inventory Management, Site Metrics, Process Documentation:
o Assist / maintain site metrics and accuracy of data
o Stockroom / POU management, dispensing of product, and follow direction / coordination of affiliated stockroom activities.
o Perform on-site program replenishments and disbursements.
o Perform stockroom duties to include receiving, put-away stock in multiple locations, stock rotation, cycle counts, and other functions according to customer requirements.
o Update / create Work Instructions for site processes
o Remove cardboard and trash as needed (detrashing).
o Maintain cleanliness of main stockrooms and POU areas
• Materials Management of a Vendor Managed Inventory Program
• Receiving of inventory in multiple locations
• Detrashing of products
• Reconciliation of inbound shipments for overages, shortages and damages
• Other task as needed
• Must be able to read, write and speak English.
• High School Diploma and 3+ years related work experience
• Computer literate
• Proficient in Microsoft Office program, especially Excel
• Occasionally lift up to 50 lbs
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
• Effectively communicate with various levels of personnel at the customer site
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join