The Senior Financial Analyst on the Corporate Integrations team will work closely with team leaders to drive financial analysis and decision making for corporate acquisition and integration projects. The position is responsible for project data management, manipulation and analysis. The output of this data / analysis will add value to Thermo Fisher Scientific by enabling the effective integration of acquired businesses into the corporation.
- Control financial and census information for ongoing integration projects: this includes:
- Cost Base Reporting and Management
- Census Reporting and Management
- Synergy and Milestone Tracking
- Version Management and Documentation Control
- Drive value added analysis of the project data sets listed above
- Work to identify and then implement required harmonization needs to integrate new organizations into Thermo Fisher Scientific’s standard policies and procedures
- Aid in the development of monthly and quarterly business reviews for both the project team and, when necessary, for the integrated businesses
- Work within a project management framework to consistently provide on-time deliverables
- Provide other ad-hoc analysis as needed
- Candidate will have a proven history of forecasting, analysis, and financial reporting.
- Experience working in an organized project management environment is desirable.
- The ability to make logical assumptions, incorporate external and internal information, and effectively benchmark results against appropriate baselines.
- Intuition to identify and implement process improvements is strongly desired.
- Strong written communication skills, along with clear and concise verbal skills, are required. The ideal candidate will have the ability to obtain operational buy-in with easy to understand analysis and presentations.
- The candidate should have the ability to manage multiple assignments, display good judgment, and prioritize their projects and time effectively.
- The ideal candidate will have a commitment to continued learning, shows career progression and development, and seeks opportunities to stretch capabilities.
- Excellent skills with MS Excel and MS PowerPoint are required; skills with Data Warehouses, Oracle Hyperion, and COGNOS preferred.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance, or other relevant major
- 5+ years of progressive Finance experience
- Equivalent combination of education and experience
This position has not been approved for Relocation Assistance.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join