Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $20 billion and approximately 65,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive services. Visit http://www.thermofisher.com .
Join our team as a Warehouse Associate – Part Time/ OnCall! Handle product through picking, checking, packing, conveyor, and put-away utilizing RF technology and PC’s in a safe environment!
- Operate material handling equipment in a safe and controlled manner within a warehouse that stocks hazardous products.
- Operate remote frequency devices and or computer workstations effectively in order to update warehouse management and transportation management systems.
- Receive, put away, replenish, pick, pack, ship orders, and work on conveyor.
- Follow the company processes, policies and regulatory practices, including handling of hazardous materials, transportation of dangerous goods, ISO, CGP, Radiation, WHMIS, and Asbestos.
- Assist, when necessary, in cycle counting or physical inventory (should a physical inventory be called by corporate).
- Work effectively in a team environment.
- Assists in special projects or other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor or DC manager.
Minimum Requirements /Qualifications:
- Minimum Grade 12
- General warehouse experience
- Able to lift or lower goods up to 50lbs. to or from waist level
- Qualified equipment operator (fork lift, order picking truck, reach truck)
- Basic computer skills
- Good communication skills
- Motivated, willing to learn, and able to work independently
- Flexible with hours of work and with assignment of tasks as rotation.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join