Job ID :
Singapore - Marsiling
Responsibilities and Authorities
- Review and analyze materials requirements for production and execute the necessary actions such as generating the Purchase Order, scheduling and re-scheduling of material based on MRP requirement.
- Manage supplier base to achieve delivery performance and negotiate with supplier to ensure optimum cost competitiveness.
- Responsible to generate and maintain Supply Chain metrics on a monthly basis.
- Analyze Material obsolescence and report excess material exposure when the product is discontinued.
- To review Vendor Managed Inventory PAC/JIT Contract Strategy and ensure the contract is renewed or extended in a timely manner.
- Maintain and ensure systems and procedures in Procurement department are in compliance with SOX, ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001, ISO13485, ISO14971, FDA 21 CFR Part 820 and other regulatory requirements.
- Participate in material review session for non-conforming materials and activate timely return of non-conforming materials to vendor
- Conduct inventory audit at Supplier sites with supervision of Buyer/planner or Senior Buyer/planner or Manager where appropriate and report discrepancy and follow up actions with the suppliers.
- Manage and control of raw material inventory level to optimize stock turnover to achieve desired company inventory turn objective.
Qualifications and Experiences
- Diploma / BSc in Production Engineering or Business Studies or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in purchasing or materials management
- Relevant experience with SAP or E1 MM applications
- Knowledge of MRP and SAP applications
- Good planning and analytical abilities
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Team player, a self-starter and able to work independently with minimum supervision