Technical Support Specialist
Job ID :
China - Shanghai
- Be the contact window of global support team and China service team; keep regular exchange to support local market;
- Detect systematical quality problems by doing quality survey and system data analysis. Alert manufacturing on products quality control, or propose product improvement direction, or work out complete solution for installed base;
- Support knowledge base construction of dedicated product lines;
- Lead product expert team to build local technical support system and communication channel for dedicated product lines;
- Work as case mgr to support China service on escalated technical issues and repeat calls.
- Be Responsible for FSE competence improvement, participate in competence evaluation system construction, training program development and training courses delivery;
- Involved in new products R&D, NPI launch, especially China for China programs.
- BS degree or above (master is preferred) in analytical chemistry, chemical engineering, automation or equivalent required, with General Analytical Instrument /Spectrometry product knowledge
- 2-6 years working experience on GC, GC-MS instrument. Experience in other analytical instruments, like sample preparation instruments or LC-MS, AAS, ICP, ICP-MS, OES is a plus.
- Fluent skills on Excel, PPT are a compulsory.
- High-degree of executive problem-solving capability with logical and systematical mind set.
- Willing to learn new technical and new skills
- Must have the ability to work independently, have effective communication skills, interpersonal, listening, speaking and written skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills in English (prefer > CET 6)
- Project management skill is preferred
- Willing to travel, but not frequently
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join