Job Title: Associate Market Development Manager
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Summary of position:
- This role will be responsible for providing total solutions to clinical customers, focusing on fast-growing precision medicine market segment, including target therapies, immuno oncology, pediatric tumor etc.
- Designing and implementing demand projects, training the sales team and channel partners, technology evangelism, tactical marketing activities, support of key accounts, KOL development and localization of marketing materials.
- Strategy/tactic development and execution related to achieving platform and reagent performance objectives for the China, Specific Translational Market Development activities include:
- Market Segmentation
- Channel Development
- Advocacy (Partnership and Key Opinion Leader Development)
- Product Branding
- In conjunction with product marketing manager, plans and evaluates project viability by performing translational market research, determining financial viability, and planning a marketing and integration strategy
- Responsible for product launching success, new products including immuno oncology, pediatric tumor etc.
- Responsible for new product competitive strategy to achieve market position objectives within relevant profitability bounds.
- Makes strategic recommendations or decisions regarding market opportunities and controllable spending.
- Responsible for regular marketing event and seminar.
What you'll need to succeed:
- The successful candidate will be required to interface with cross functional teams including, Sales, Distributors, Business Units and Other Regional Marketing Managers/Product Managers therefore excellent communication skills are a key requirement for the role
- Depth of Marketing Knowledge with at least 2+ years of marketing experience, including expertise in market assessment, market segmentation, product launch planning/execution and product lifecycle management.
- Depth of Market Knowledge with at least 3+ years of industry experience, including expertise in medical device product portfolios, customer applications and unique needs, and product performance attributes
- Honed Tactical Skills ranging from customer needs identification/definition to market, competitive analysis and collateral development
- Strong Customer Focus including value proposition development, needs identification, training development, experience in the field with sales force and customers, and a bias towards responsiveness
- Highly effective interpersonal skills and Emotional Intelligence that has resulted in positive relationship building, openness, and good team work, all with a high degree of ethical standards, proficient in working in a matrix environment.
- Strong ethical and principles driven individual
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join