· Forecasting enhancement and improved Salesforce.com use
· Effective project management adhering to established timelines.
· Effective project management of Salesforce.com customer hierarchy alignment, quoting and pricing improvement development including testing and implementation.
· Support SIOP process supporting process improvement to improve forecast accuracy.
· Generate and provide analytical support for daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly custom finished goods inventory levels and sales order status.
· Maintain Salesforce.com and provide reporting and support for the system and users as required.
· Generate customer presentations for business review including key customer data metrics.
· Perform ad hoc analysis and compile data for various performance metrics.
· Provide training on Salesforce.com improvements and extended capabilities.
· College undergraduate coursework in an analytical field (finance, IT, operations management, engineering, sciences).
· Basic experience with CRM systems and forecasting
· Proven MS Office experience in Outlook, Windows, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
· Excellent analytical, organizational, and communication skills.
· Must have proven experience in customer relations and problem-solving customer issues.
· Ability to work effectively across multiple facilities.
· Experience with SIOP, demand planning, and forecasting.
· Experience with Salesforce.com CRM system.
· Pursuing BA/BS Degree in analytical field (IT, finance, operations management, engineering, sciences).
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join