Software Quality Assurance/Automation Engineer
Job ID :
India - Hyderabad
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct manual and establish/modify automated testing for existing and new products, both on embedded devices, companion PC software and web services.
- Develop operator/user scenarios and test cases.
- Verify proper functioning, performance, reliability and quality of features.
- Work closely with other development & test teams to create and execute tests cases.
- Identify and understand key features and their underlying functionality, isolate and report defects and verify fixes through regression testing and other test methodologies.
- Analyzing data from test results and generate reports from that data.
- The ideal candidate will have at least five years of SQA or System Test experience
- Extensive experience working with Squish, Test Automation in an embedded environment.
- Experience with hardware and/or software development lifecycle processes
- Experience with testing embedded scientific analytical instruments
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Experience with defect tracking systems.
- Demonstrates SQA skills with at least 2 complete product cycles, from inception to customer shipment.
- Strong knowledge in understanding system functional requirements, test case development, test execution, defect reporting and verification
- BS, or equivalent, in Computer Science or Engineering
- Unit Testing Experience
- Experience with the following tools: Jira, Confluence and Test Rail
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join