- Responsible for ownership of multiple significant software modules.
- Responsible for leading the integrity of technical work on significant concurrent projects.
- Plans, participates and performs the technical work of an assignment.
- Provides guidance regarding programming activity to other peers on technical aspects relating to the project.
- Leads the implementation, automated unit and integration testing, debugging and integration of code of extreme complexity across multiple concurrent projects.
- Proactively looks for ways and patterns to continuously automate feature testing with measurable and tangible goals
- Actively participate in various scrum ceremonies such as Story grooming, sprint planning sessions etc.
- Establishes and maintains thorough and accurate documentation of all work.
BE/BTech or equivalent in computer science, electrical/electronics engineering, or related field is required, with a minimum of 4+ years of directly related work experience.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Extensive expertise in Java, J2EE, Spring. Expertise in OOAD principles and methodologies (e.g. UML).
- Web Service design experience: SOAP Request/Response handling, authentication, REST APIs
- Experience with databases, persistence frameworks, and SQL
- Extensive knowledge and discipline in software engineering process and data structures.
- Expertise in Configuration Management tools and concepts required
- Experience with Agile development methodologies (Scrum/XP)
- Having a wide range of experience and understanding of trends and technologies uses technical knowledge to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Proficiency with Internet technologies (e.g. HTML, XML, TCP/IP) and AWS are a plus.
- Proven expertise in Networking technologies and multi-threaded programming.
- Designing large-scale, highly available distributed software
- Experience with development on one or more mobile platforms a plus.
- Expertise in Windows/Linux programming.
- Exposure to design, development and automated testing of SaaS products.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join