Job Title: Asia Pacific Japan (APJ) Clinical Applied Commercial Leader (CACL)
Reports To: APJ GSD CSD Division Leader
APJ Commercial, role based within APJ
The CACL will create and generate growth for GSD CSD. They will build and lead the Regional Commercial Business Vertical teams to plan and execute commercial strategy and tactics to build sustainable and scalable growth of the GSD/CSD portfolio in Clinical and Applied Market segments across all of APJ. The CACL will drive the sales growth through their own well-developed customer relationships and by effectively leading business development professionals within their team. The CACL will lead through influence; collaboration and cooperation with regional commercial and global business partners generate the targeted profitable growth.
Key Objectives of the role:
- Drive Strategic and Tactical leadership of the APJ GSD CSD Clinical Applied Commercial team.
- Build and manage APJ GSD CSD Clinical Applied Commercial team to deliver improving growth for the GSD CSD portfolio through strategy aimed at developing a defendable/strengthening position in Clinical/Applied markets.
- Collaboratively working with other functions such as Service and Support to develop strategy and infrastructure to deliver responsive instrument service and technical support. This will deliver the best possible ownership experience that will generate increasing levels of Customer Loyalty and business success for the Clinical/Applied customers.
- Align the APJ GSD CSD Clinical/Applied commercial vision, strategy and tactical plans with all Global and Regional commercial and functional stakeholders.
- Financial and Operational:
- Own the Number by planning, forecasting and managing APJ GSD CSD Clinical Applied Commercial team to generate that targeted revenue, profit and loss for the territory.
- Measure, update, analyze and seek improvement in the daily operations through Daily Management Boards/Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for the APJ GSD CSD Clinical Applied Commercial team. Also monitor KPIS for the interactions that Service/Support teams have with the Clinical/Applied customers.
- Continuously improve processes and procedures for the APJ GSD CSD Clinical Applied Commercial team by applying Practical Process Improvement (PPI)
- Report on performance and outputs of the APJ GSD CSD Clinical Applied Commercial team to Global and Regional commercial and functional stakeholders.
- Be the customer advocate and expert. Constantly maintain and build higher levels of customer contact and intimacy to build understanding of Clinical Applied Customer needs.
- Help drive remediation of customer complaints and issues to improve customer experience and loyalty.
- Be the Champion and Leader at Regional level for building and monitoring Customer Loyalty as measured by the Customer Allegiance Score (CAS) with the Clinical Applied Customers.
- Business /Market Development:
- In conjunction with Regional Market Development team greater and implement Strategic and Tactical Marketing development plans to drive market penetration, market share acquisition, successful new product introductions and revenue growth in the targeted APJ Clinical Applied markets.
- Though Market Research and Voice of Customer identify opportunities for business expansion through increased revenue/orders growth.
- Plan for, pitch for and build regional resources, products, services and initiatives that will drive market penetration and business growth for APJ GSD CSD Clinical Applied Commercial.
- Plan and manage resources to train and develop the APJ GSD CSD Clinical Applied Commercial team
Working experience in Clinical Applied industries/organizations resulting in a well developed understanding the current and changing needs of the Clinical Applied markets.
At least 10 years experience building/leading and managing teams within a multinational company.
Tertiary qualification in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry or similar would be favorable.
Experience as a Sales Management, Commercial and Functional Leadership in the science industry is essential.
Management and responsibility for the profit and Loss of a function or division of a function, region or entity.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Tertiary qualification in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry or similar.
- Clinical Applied working experience.
- At least10 years experience building, leading and managing teams
- Management of and responsibility for the profit and Loss of a function or division of a company
- Experience in a commercial sales/marketing.
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise, understandable manner, and listen attentively to others.
- Excellent presentation, organizational, motivating and strategic planning skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to successfully interact with staff to problem solve to achieve goals.
- Assertively drive for superior results.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join