When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
- Manage the day-to-day facilities maintenance activities and leasehold improvements to ensure an effective and efficient operation of facilities for Singapore manufacturing operations, R&D and commercial offices.
- Manage day-to-day facilities maintenance activities that include planning, scheduling, organizing and execution of maintenance works. This includes liaison with Landlord’s estate management and maintenance of AUTOCAD Drawings for factory layout, electrical line Diagrams, etc.
- Identify, select and manage contractors on the execution of facilities maintenance and improvement works, as well as new/existing leasehold improvement activities.
- Plan, execute and manage facilities and EHS improvement initiatives in collaboration with EHS and other departments. Seek approvals from Landlord and Regulatory Bodies on leasehold improvement.
- Plan, support and execute projects to improve facilities, upgrade infrastructure and bring in new manufacturing activities.
- Ensure that systems and procedures within the department are in compliance with ISO9001, ISO13485, QSR 21CFR, ISO14001, OHSAS18001 and WHO Good Distribution Practice.
- Diploma in Electrical, Mechanical or Building Services.
Those with years of relevant experiences will be an added advantage -
- Facilities Maintenance
- Clean Room Processes
- HVAC systems
- Electrical systems
- Construction/renovation projects
- Has practical knowledge of common facilities operations e.g. air-conditioning system, compressors and electrical system, and able to perform simple trouble-shooting activities on breakdowns
- Ability to work independently Ability to work with and manage Specialist, Facilities and contractors
- Ability to communicate with all functions and levels Ability to plan and organize effectively and efficiently
- Ability to take initiatives and propose improvements
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join