Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
At Thermo Fisher we strive to deliver best-in-class customer experience and industry results. We have won several industry awards for web marketing and are looking for talented digital marketers to join our team. The Digital Marketing Manager will have expertise in paid search, SEO and programmatic display advertising, with a good understanding of other related digital marketing and web technologies. The individual who best fits this role will be one who is passionate about digital marketing and is determined to continuously improve results as well as our customers’ digital experience. To be successful, the candidate for this role must be comfortable working in a highly matrix environment in a global organization and collaborating with large teams across the company. The Digital Marketing Manager will be an experienced marketer who can evangelize and champion digital marketing efforts by learning the nuisances of bioscience products and customers purchasing behaviors. Make a difference in the world through innovative and analytical campaign optimization which will have an impact across the life sciences landscape. This is an opportunity to manage large advertising budgets and achieve results in a collaborative and high-performing digital marketing team using industry leading platforms.
- Leads the development and delivery of holistic digital marketing, processes and technology, guided by reporting and a thorough ROI analysis across the entire sales funnel.
- Develops an Omni Channel strategy integrating all relevant digital channels to optimize and ensure a superb customer experience while meeting efficiently and effectively the business objectives.
- Partner with other digital team members to develop, execute and measure integrated digital marketing campaigns, aligned with business partner goals and KPIs.
- As a thought leader in SEM you will be required to test, prove and implement new strategies and technologies. As well as influence the wider corporate marketing organization to adopt and deploy emerging digital marketing tactics and technologies.
- Contribute new ideas to the team as part of our Digital Marketing think tank, share and collaborate ideas with other like-minded people in similar roles to create a best in class digital marketing strategy.
- BA/BS or equivalent professional experience preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of progressive experience in Marketing including Digital Channels.
- 3-5 years’ experience in B2C or B2B customer-driven digital marketing, advertising, or eCommerce.
- Advanced understanding of SEM using Google AdWords, Bing Ads and other paid search platforms.
- Experience managing and optimizing programmatic display within a DSP or ad exchange.
- A solid understanding of SEO best practices and optimization techniques.
- Proven track record of creating, optimizing and reinventing campaigns to constantly improve results.
- Strong Excel skills, ability to manage and update campaigns via bulk upload process.
- Experience managing multiple strategic clients including ownership and oversight of large budgets.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present to business partners on a regular basis.
- Strong time management, organizational, planning and prioritization skills.
- 5-10% travel.
- Education or work experience in the biosciences field is a definite plus.
- Experience with bid management platforms, Adobe Media Optimizer, Analytics/Omniture, Rocket Fuel, Conductor are a plus.
This position has not been approved for Relocation Assistance.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 55,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join