• Responsible for small scale Cell culture manufacturing activity
• Ensure to perform the unit operation (DNA Preparation, Cell Maintenance, Cell revival)
• Responsible to Issue the raw materials for the MFG activity, Return back to inventory
• Responsible to review all manufacturing batch records & Work order summary review and submit to QA on timely manner
• Ensure to report unsafe condition, hazard and risky situation to the team members
• Comply with the company’s commitment to quality by documenting and advising team members of factors that may impact product quality.
• Responsible for ERP transaction, Material insurance, Hours updating and Quantity completion for the respective task performed on daily basis
• Responsible for conducting maintenance and support of all laboratory equipment and components such as detection or automation instruments
• Contribute ideas and lead projects and/or teams aimed at improving and optimizing exist standard laboratory techniques, processes, protocols and equipment
• Learn and Support other production activities
• Responsible for maintaining, tracking and ordering supplies to ensure reagents are available to Formulation activity
• Ensure equipment maintenance is completed as per Preventive Maintenance, Annual maintenance, calibration & validation date.
• Build procedures/systems to sustain support for daily consumables, equipment and utility availability to Production, QC and store.
• Equipment Validation & Protocol preparation.
• Root cause analysis and investigation of cell culture or related area.
• Perform other related duties as required and/or assigned
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join