Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the worldwide leading partner for science, with sales of 20 billion USD and 65,000 employees in 50 countries. Our mission is to put our customers in a position to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
We are a worldwide leading company in the area of radioactivity measurement, thickness measurement and coating thickness measurement engineering. Our innovative products are used globally and satisfy the most varied demands. We offer our customers a comprehensive portfolio of innovative gauges and systems that are developed and produced at our site in Erlangen pursuant to the most modern Standards.
For the nearest possible date we are looking for a
Sales engineer for gauging systems (m/f)
- Independent acquisition of new customers and orders, support for existing customers (end customers and OEM partners) including making regular visits to customer sites
- Analysis of customer requirements and structuring individual solutions for measurement and automation applications Preparing and conducting sales discussions and presentations
- Clarification of technical problems with customers and technical departments
- Conducting order negotiations, from preparation of offers to contract Formation
- Transfer of settled orders to order processing
- Representation at trade fairs and customer Events
- Market and competition observation as well as identification of sales opportunities
- Successful completion of a technical degree in electronics, process engineering, measurement and control engineering or a comparable course of study
- Multi-year sales experience required
- Interest in technical projects, good communication and sales ability required
- Experience with the system “Sales Force.Com” advantageous
- Knowledge of the economic and technological challenges in international competition
- Flexibility, self-motivation and assertiveness as well as independent work methods and capacity for Teamwork
- Fluency in business English required, additional languages advantageous
- Be able to travel internationally on a regular basis
- A job with an innovative, forward-looking employer
- Excellent development and career perspectives in a growing global Company
- Attractive company pension plan
- A company culture in which integrity, engagement and innovation are practiced
- Excellent support and training opportunities as well as attractive, performance oriented remuneration and comprehensive company benefits
Each of our 65,000 exceptional personalities at Thermo Fisher Scientific tells a unique story. Come to us and contribute to our unique mission.
As an employer, Thermo Fisher Scientific promotes equal opportunity and support of minorities and does not discriminate on the basis of ethnic origin, skin color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, handicaps or a status protected by law.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join