Manage sales territories to sell Life Technology Co. products. Understand and communicate customer requirements. Maintain and develop close relationships with Key Biotech companies
1. Responsible for a defined territory to sell to In vitro diagnostic companies
2. Plan, organize and manage a sales territory. Actively develop and target new business/sales opportunities within the marketplace. Manage the sales cycle.
3. Effectively communicate and negotiate sales contracts with customers. Educate customers on new products and product enhancements. Accurately articulate and present product features and benefits.
4. Work closely with sales manager for territory business planning and implementation. Actively communicate customer issues, current prospects and marketing events to management team.
5. Interpret and manage key financial result areas, i.e. revenues, volume, margins, days outstanding and forecasting.
Master or Doctor Major in Life Science; Doctor Degree is preferred. At least 3 years selling experience in Biotech industry. Good presentation, interpersonal and negotiation skills, Good English communications in both oral and written. Excellent communication skills to deal with scientific discussion with customers. Good data analysis and biz planning skills High energy, team player and capability of working under pressure Self-motivated, initiative, open-minded, and detail-oriented
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join