When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
- Embedded GUI development for life science instrument
- Translate wireframes and style guides to production eGUI
- Interface with embedded firmware to implement UI workflow
- Develop and debug application code
- Participate in design and code reviews within internal team
- Maintain and comply with ISO 13485 procedures and SOPs in the course of application development
- Ensure that systems and procedures are in compliance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 13485, ISO 14971, QSR21CFR and OHSAS 18001 requirements
- Degree/Master in Computer Science/Software Engineering
- 5+ years experience in C/C++ and UI programing with QT
- 2+ years experience of application development with QML
- Strong object oriented programming skills
- Strong Linux based software development experience
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Problem analyzing and solving skills and enjoy computer software programming as a profession
- Excellent teamwork and good communication skills
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Knowledge about agile programming practices will be a good plus.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join