Position: Quality Assurance (QA) Administrator
Position Location: East Grinstead
When you’re part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do challenging work, and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. As part of a successful, growing global organization you will be encouraged to perform at your best. With revenues of $18 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
The Microbiology Division (MBD) sits within Thermo Fisher Scientific’s Speciality Diagnostic Group. Our customers worldwide trust our microbiology solutions for the diagnosis of infectious disease and detection of bacterial contamination.
The East Grinstead site manufacture products including our Sensititre product range. The Sensititre plate is used for bacterial testing of samples to determine the best treatment or therapy for patients.
As part of the Quality function, the QA team ensure our Quality Management System and site compliance with regulatory requirements, including various ISO standards, FDA and the In Vitro Diagnostics Directive, which allows us to manufacture medical devices.
The QA team, headed by the Site Quality Manager, is comprised of a QA Specialist, a QA Associate and two QA Administrators, who underpin the team and the day to day activities.
- You will be responsible for the brief approval and ensuring that all documents are in place before manufacturing
- You will oversee the batch release process on SAP and ensure that the documentation is accurate
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements, you will assist with internal audits and ensuring that any resulting corrective actions are implemented
- You will have responsibility for reviewing and approving Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) in line with the change process
- You have excellent attention to detail and are comfortable reviewing documents for errors
- You have an organised and logical approach to tasks with the ability to prioritise your workload
- With a flexible outlook, you are able to adapt yourself to the situation and task at hand
- You have excellent IT skills including the use of the Microsoft Office package, and data entry
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join