When you join us at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll be part of a smart, driven team that shares your passion for exploration and discovery. With revenues of $20 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
How You Will Make a Difference:
The Technical Service Representative serves as a member of the team providing technical assistance to customers, sales channel and marketing personnel for Thermo Fisher’s Water Analysis business. You may act as group leader for a team of Technical support specialists whose responsibility is to support customers with water quality analysis systems. You will gain in-depth knowledge and expertise in water quality measurement and support critical markets such as biotechnology, pharmaceutical, power generation and water treatment. Join our team and help our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner, and safer.
What you will get to do:
• Provide technical assistance to our customers who are measuring water quality to the highest standards.
• Learn about water quality and products used to measure aspects of water quality.
• Develop in-depth knowledge and become a point person with expertise in products, applications, and markets. Monitor, document, and analyze specific customer experiences arising in connection with our products.
• Provide technical assistance in connection with the development and production of Water Analysis products and information (product manuals, guides, training material, etc.)
• Interface with ThermoFisher colleagues sharing your expertise as required, maintaining product quality and promoting customer satisfaction.
• Act as a primary interface between Customer Service and Engineering on specific product performance.
• Learn and use process improvement methods and approaches to improve customer experience and learn to learn to use our Customer Allegiance program.
• BS in Chemistry or related scientific field.
• Technical experience preferred. Water quality preferred.
• Customer focused with appropriate sensitivity and sense of urgency for customer issues.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work and lead in a team environment
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join