Key Responsibilities/Specific Scope:
- Regular reportings
- Marketing activity / events assistant and execution, internal and external, like user seminar, webminar, email campaign, wechat promotion…;
- Marketing material preparation and creation;
- Data support based on project / product
- Minimum master degree
- Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Genetics, Genetic Engineering, or marketing related
- Excellent analytical skills, good time management, and attention to details, keen to learn new things, creative and always try to be innovative.
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria: (key quantifiable skills or position requirements that the candidate must have to be considered for this position.)
- Proven capabilities in continuous process improvement.
- Good written and oral communication skills in both English and Mandarin.
- Good at PPT, Excel, Design etc. working tools
- Strong organizational skills and work well under deadlines and time constraints.
Marcom experience in the school is preferred.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join