The manufacturing team at Thermo Fisher Scientific (Bedford) is responsible for manufacturing and testing chromatography media (large and small scale), disposable columns, and Performance Optimized Polymers and Chemiluminescence synthesis/formulations. We are seeking an energetic individual with strong communication, leadership, technical and operational skills to join our dynamic and fast paced team. The candidate will follow SOPs and work in compliance with safety, regulatory and quality guidelines. This position will provide direct labor within multiple work centers and will provide indirect support for projects/troubleshooting, maintenance, engineering and/or training initiatives.
- Execute manufacturing protocols accurately and with limited supervision.
- Perform duties within the corporate EH&S Standards.
- Become a process owner; provide training and technical leadership within the specialized area.
- Address and report problems in daily manufacturing and propose effective countermeasures.
- Complete projects as assigned and obtain high quality results.
- Perform multistep organic synthesis.
- Interact effectively in a cross functional setting.
- Critically review processes and provide input to supervisor.
- Proactively identify areas for opportunity and drive efficiency results.
- Adhere to ISO 9001 and 13485 guidelines and the Thermo Fisher quality policy.
- Use highly specialized equipment and instrumentation in daily manufacturing.
- Responsible for the completion of all tasks assigned daily (working O/T may be required).
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join