Roles & responsibilities:
Design, develop, test, deploy, administrate, and maintain database, data transformation, data visualization, reporting, and medical information systems and platforms
Minimum Qualifications (must have)
- Excited about building world-class software solutions that improve lives.
- Bachelor's or Masters Degree in Bioinformatics, Chemistry, Biology or another applicable domain pertinent to Life Sciences
- Platforms: Experience with Win XP, Vista, UNIX or a UNIX-like platform (Linux, Mac OS X, Solaris)
- Experience with multiple common bioinformatics programs such as BLAST, phred, phrap, consed,genscan.
- Experience with complex instrumentation and statistical data analysis for genomics applications for high throughput DNA sequencing and expression profiling technologies.
- Experience in development of validation test plans, plan execution and report generation.
- Experience with QTP or other test automation frameworks
- Experience working within an Agile development process (Scrum, XP, Kanban, etc).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to present technical information to both business and technology teams with clarity and precision.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join