Job Title: Channel Marketing Specialist III
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
The Channel Marketing Specialist will assist in the development and execution of non-digital channel marketing programs and strategy using a multi-channel go-to-market strategy for the Biosciences division. This individual will be a key member of the global Biosciences Divisional Channel Marketing Team, focused on serving multiple channel entities as a “center of excellence.” The successful candidate will have the proven collaboration skill necessary to work with a broad team, across multiple businesses, departments, and geographies and to support multiple different functions within the division. Strong project management and marketing skills are recommended.
- Assist Channel Marketing Managers in the development, documentation and execution of strategic marketing plans for our non-digital channels.
- Perform competitor analysis and identify business trends in specified channels. Work with Channel Marketing partners to develop process and procedures for channel web content maintenance.
- Assist in the development of new non-digital channels under the supervision of channel marketing management.
- Responsible for management of select channels to help BID in leveraging scale. Coordinate with global functions to ensure consistency with brand profiles and company standards.
- May perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in area of life science or marketing.
- 2-5 years of experience in marketing, technical sales, technical service, product or project management, or other closely related position.
- Proven collaboration skills working across broad functions working in a complex environment.
- Exceptional communication skills as well as analytical, project management and planning skills necessary.
- Strong business acumen and customer focus are essential.
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experience in Life Science markets preferred.
- Knowledge of the following key competencies: marketing communication, communication channels, channels-to-market, segmentation, value proposition and marketing execution.
- Experience in working with distribution networks.
- Self-starter and able to work in fast-paced work environment
This position has not been approved for Relocation Assistance.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join