Based in Scoresby, this role supports the wider business by providing frontline and administrative. To be effective in this role, you will need to have reception experience, be well presented and have the ability to multitask.
- Meet and greet visitors and customers. Ensure that all contractors and visitors complete the OHS forms and also building contractors log book
- Ensure all incoming calls are answered immediately and handled in a professional and courteous manner
- Co-coordinating the booking of meetings. Catering for meetings/seminars in boardrooms
- Responsible for the general maintenance of the printer contract including toners, ordering and delivering to the correct departments, service calls for printers/photocopiers and ordering stationery and general supplies.
- Responsible for the booking and safe secure storage of company resources such as NZ wireless cards.
- Mail – sorting and distribution of all incoming mail – prepare outgoing mail, including overnight and courier bags to other branches
- Update internal phone and address listings and send Safety Data Sheet (SDS) to customer upon request
- Assist the customer experience team with issuing of RA and Paperwork to our customers
- Assist in General Office administration including updating internal phone and address listings and organisation charts
- Provide support for the arranging and booking of travel and accommodation for the Annual Commercial Conference
- Previous experience in Office Administration and Reception
- Desirable previous Customer Service experience
- VCE, further education in Certificates in Office Administration, Medical Reception, Secretarial Studies preferred
- Experience with product names in the Scientific/Healthcare sector
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills with ability to build relationships with internal & external customers, suppliers and staff to achieve the desired results
- Ability to remain professional and positive under stress
- Good organizational skills with ability to priorities, manage time effectively and meet agreed deadlines and work autonomously
- Excellent computer skills included in Microsoft Office, the ability to learn new concepts and packages as required by the position
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join