When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
1.Responsible for the sale of CCS products（Vials, LC/GC columns, SPE, Filters, ect） in the assigned sales area.
2. Ensure that products are represented in the territory in order to achieve quarterly and annual targets.
3. Develop and explore business opportunities in the territory.
4. Prepare sales forecast report both quarterly and yearly with high accuracy.
5, Develop and maintain the current dealers network;
6, Focus on Key accounts and KOLs in the region and leverage the SOW and market share;
Bachelor's Degree (B.S./B.A.) or up in a scientific discipline (Chemical, Biology, Pharmaceutical, Medical & related subject) required.
2. At least 3+ years related relevant experience.
3. Be proficient in computer software (word, excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
4. Be able to work under pressure and in a high efficient environment.
5. Good presentation, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
6. The ability to build, maintain and nurture long-term relationships with customers.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join