When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
QA Project Coordinator
Manage the documentation process for Punch List items for customers during Qualification activities. Control Corrective & Preventative Action (CAPA) within the Finesse quality system. Control the Discrepant Material Return (DMR) process.
- Administer the punch list items to the responsible departments ensuring traceability and close out of actions in agreed time frames.
- Support the Quality department with improving and managing a robust CAPA system.
- Responsible for tracking CAPA activity and communicating with each function to agree close out dates.
- Coordinate the DMR process providing visibility and updates to Quality Purchasing & Planning & Operations
- Experience within a regulated industry preferably with a pharmaceutical background.
- Experience of CAPA within a regulated environment.
- Quality/project experience
- Experience of Change Control
- Working knowledge of Agile PLM application
- Working knowledge of Intuitive ERP application
ON THE JOB TRAINING REQUIREMENT(S) FOR QMS
- Product Change Control
- Product Documentation Control
- Product/Material Traceability
- Documentation Turnover Packages
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join