About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $17 billion and 50,000 employees in 50 countries. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Our four premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Life Technologies, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive support.
About Process Analyzers
Thermo Scientific Process Analyzer business unit delivers best-in-class on line analytical systems and control solutions for the Minerals and Mining industries .The equipment are manufactured at our world class factory in Adelaide, Australia and we have over 150 installations of these systems in India in serving the Cement, Coal and Mineral industries.
Job Title : Customer Care Manager (West and North)
Reports To : GM - Services
Group/Division : CAD
Position Location : Mumbai / Pune
Position Summary :
The role involves
Managing the service business and leading a team of 4-5 team members for Process Analyzers in the Cement, Coal, Mineral sector, with the key objectives of meeting the service business targets with respect to commercial commitments, Key performance metrics as well as ensure quality and timely service to the customers in that region to achieve customer satisfaction. Visiting customers in the region for independently handling I&C, warranty, preventive maintenance and breakdown visits. Deployment of available resources in an optimum manner, prioritization of customer requirement, accurately forecast booking and revenue, improve costumer’s experience with Thermo products and support, plan and manage inventory, reduce DSO and DOS, improve on AR collection. Identify customer service requirements and position service and comprehensive contracts as well as promote sales of radioactive sources. Should be able to put forth appropriate value proposition and should be able to negotiate and finalize service orders.
To be a part of a highly motivated team and understand the role and the contribution to achieve the bigger Thermo Fisher goal. Team work is very essential Candidate should be able, confident, customer centric and able to provide value based solutions to customers. Negotiation skills are essential. Good analytical skills, technical acumen and willingness to work hands on. Ability to handle radioactive sources. Candidate should be able to accurately forecast booking and revenue figures and device contingency plan in case of unexpected head winds. He should be able to motivate and drive the Team to achieve the same. Improve costumer’s experience with Thermo products and support. He should be able to address customer’s concern in a sensitive manner. Understanding customer application and providing appropriate solutions is essential. Improve response time, quality of service and communication with customer. Candidate should be able to handle crisis and conflicts effectively. He should be able to coordinate effectively with External and Internal customers.
- BE (Instrumentation or Electronics)
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- Strong technical skills with hands on experience, analytical approach.
- Good Commercial Acumen with knowledge of Commercial Terms.
- Proven experience of handling and managing a team and driving desired result.
- Exposure to the Cement and Coal customer base is essential.
- An experience of performing similar role in an Analytical Instrument Organization of repute.
- Experience of at least 10 years in the relevant field
- A Go Getter with a positive approach and fire in the Belly
- Ability to prioritize work tasks and deliver before the committed deadlines.
- Confidence and commitment to providing a high quality, professional service
- Ability to develop a good understanding of the customers’ business requirements
- Reliable, detail conscious and results/tasks orientated
- Energetic and flexible team member
- Good command on English and Hindi and an ability to communicate positively and effectively
- Ethical and high level of integrity
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join