This position is responsible for assisting in the supervision of the Invoice processing for US, Canada, LSG. It coordinates the organization, integrity, compliance, timeliness and accuracy of payments, including ledger and audit reporting.
This position provides training, administration and oversight of business processes and contact management systems which serve employees and external partners. This position monitors, prepares and/or reviews all periodic statistics and reporting and ensures timely and accurate compliance with schedules and KPI metrics.
- Provides daily interaction, training, direction and oversight of staff activities to ensure coordination, accuracy and timely delivery of work outputs.
- Performs all functions associated with invoice processing and troubleshooting on a daily basis
- Oversees payments inquiries and daily workload distribution.
- Adheres to Internal Audit guidelines and provides reporting as requested.
- Provides monthly/annual performance statistics to CR-SSC Management.
- Ensures quality in customer service levels are maintained both internally and externally.
- Serves as first point of escalation for customer support in Payroll department.
- Attends periodic customer service conferences, user group meetings, and bank platforms training sessions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting from an accredited institution plus 4 years work experience in Accounts Payable.
- Experience in JDE E1 System – AP Module-.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with individuals and teams from different areas, drive accountability and continuous process improvement in daily activities
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting from an accredited institution
- Excellent computer skills in Excel, MS Word
- Strong analytical and interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional and customer focused with attention to detail.
- Must be proficient in English
This position (has/has not) been approved for Relocation Assistance.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join