In this position, you will be responsible for media prep for a large pharma company in Chicago.
• Media and Buffer Preparation, including large scale prep.
• Following Strict SOP
• Receiving customer specific requests
• Working with team and customer to meet quality and time demandsJob Description
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Must be familiar with the lab environment and working in a lab
- Must be able to perform basic lab functions (i.e. be able to weigh ingredients using a balance, perform pH, perform calculations, etc.)
- Must have good documentation skills
- Estimated at 40 hours per week
- Computer literate
- Proficient in Microsoft Office program, especially Excel
- Work Overtime, as required
- Must have reliable transportation to travel between customer sites.
- Occasionally lift up to 50 lbs, with assistance
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- Possess a strong desire to serve the customer, and the interpersonal skills to deal with various levels of personnel at the customer site including providing clear, concise communication with customers.
- Collaborate with the on-site commercial team.
- Deliver excellent customer service to include maintaining a professional appearance at all times.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Strong problem solving ability
- Displays a high level of confidentiality for both customer and Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Works primarily at customer locations, in office environment to include cubicles and/or in and around shipping/receiving docks, stock rooms, storage locations and laboratory environments.
- May be required to work independently at a customer location.
- This position has not been approved for Relocation Assistance.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join