Material Handler II
Job ID :
US - Massachusetts - Franklin
- Maintain a neat, orderly, well-organized, and safe working environment for logistics areas based on 5 S and OSHA requirements.
- Other duties as assigned by the Supervisor and Logistics Manager.
- A minimum of a High School Education, GED, or equivalent.
- Two to five years’ experience in a shipping, receiving and materials handling in a manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrable proficiency with computers and working knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office applications or equivalent.
- Knowledge of ERP systems, knowledge of SAP preferred.
- Experience with forklifts and /or fork lift certification preferred.
- Ability to use or learn how to use the necessary tools to build wood crates and skids.
- Ability to take and pass DOT training and a 40-hour Radiation Safety Course.
- Experience with material handling equipment (hand trucks, high bay storage, etc.).
- Knowledge of inventory control practices preferred.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join