When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Fisher Clinical Services, part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, is a leading provider of global clinical supply chain. With unwavering commitment to service, science and process engineering, Fisher Clinical Services is powered by people with an exceptional commitment to quality, deeply instilled ethics of personal responsibility and unrivaled expertise. We are exclusively focused on serving the packaging and distribution requirements of clinical trials across the world. Whether planning, packaging, labeling, storing, or distributing the important supplies needed to perform clinical research, for more than 27 years Fisher Clinical Services has been committed to delivering the highest possible value while ensuring adherence to the highest level of quality, performance, reliability and sustainability standards. http://www.fisherclinicalservices.com/
- Develop, mentor and perform annual reviews for Project Managers, Associate Project Managers and Project Support Associates. Develops Performance Improvement Plans when necessary.
- Establishes Goals for direct reports in accordance with company initiatives and vision.
- Manages the portfolio of projects and clients handled by the project management team and is responsible for the accurate and consistent execution of customer projects for own assigned customers as well as all new customers.
- Provides support for customer issues related to studies for which PMs and APMs are responsible when those parties determine the issues must be escalated.
- Identifies, develops and implements process improvements to improve overall efficiency and productivity of the project management team.
- Handles all personnel issues, timecard maintenance, PMDs and job descriptions as required for support associate(s).
- Participates in sales and marketing activities such as customer and/or study kickoffs, teleconferences, customer visits, audits, estimates and quotations with Sales and other FCS personnel.
- Initiates the involvement of appropriate departments and maintains continuous communication with those departments.
- Provides training, including system training and SOP training on regular basis.
- Applies Good Manufacturing Principles in all areas of responsibility.
- Demonstrates and promotes the company vision.
- In depth understanding of clinical trials and other business services.
- Understanding and competent use of SOPs required by company Quality standards.
- Good knowledge of company functions globally and a deep understanding of the relationships and processes integration among departments within the business.
- Excellent organizational, planning, verbal, written and numerical skills with the ability to analyze and define solutions and manage multiple tasks to meet strict deadlines.
- Strong and effective communicator with the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers and clients.
- Strong customer management skills; proactively anticipates, understands, and responds to the needs of clients to meet or exceed their expectations.
- Experience with both detail execution and strategic orientation.
- Requires previous work experience in Healthcare field.
- Requires strong interpersonal and communication skills to include excellent relationship building.
- Requires proven experience working with direct management of teams
- Requires proven experience with customers in a dynamic environment.
- Accredited college, university or recognized professional degree, preferably in a health related field.
- Prefer Certification in Project Management by a recognized institution in project
- Two years management experience.
- Five to seven years experience supporting project management teams.
- Advanced degree in a health related field.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $20 billion and approximately 65,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive services.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join