Job Title: AP Manager
Group / Division: Finance
Location: Shanghai, China
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work that supports a powerful mission. With revenues of $18 billion and a track record of stability and consistent growth, we’re uniquely able to give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Manage account payable activities and IC reconciliation for China. Drive ongoing process standardization and operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Propose strategy of shared service AP functions.
- Drive effective team coach. Manage selection, development of AP teams of 20+ employees. Enhance team working and commitment to effective and efficient result. Maintain robust turnover and rotation.
- Drive continuous process improvement and process quality initiatives to ensure that processes are optimized for both efficiency and effectiveness.
- Establishes and maintain operational procedures and SOP documentation to date to give effective guidance to daily operations and minimize impact of staff turnover. Drive effective performance monitoring process by KPI, scorecard.
- Build up smooth and effective communicate with bank and SAFE authority to ensure compliance of SAFE whilst work with internal stakeholders for efficient and imperative process change.
- Collaborate with accounting team, internal audit, internal functional teams to ensure that an effective internal control environment is maintained to safeguard company assets.
- Lead timely and accurate IC reconciliation process.
- Take part in the transition of ERP system transition and ensure effective change management.
- BS degree in accounting and related field, CPA is preferred.
- Over 10 years accounting working experience with at least 3 year team leader experience (have 10+ team members) in multi-national company.
- Have hands-on experience in SAP and Oracle, ERP implementation experience is preferred.
- Familiar with SAFE policy in different business environment.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill, good team leadership.
- Good process thinking and strong problem solving skill.
- Be able to work under press and have good learning capability.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join