The Manager – Channel Development, Americas is responsible for the development of the Anatomical Pathology business through key channel partners in the Americas. The Manager – Channel Development, Americas acts as the communication interface between the key commercial functions of the channel partners and the various commercial and operational functions of the Anatomical Pathology business. The Manager – Channel Development, Americas defines and drives the marketing and commercial initiatives between the AP business and the channel partners, ensuring alignment of these initiatives with the overarching objectives of the business. The Manager – Channel Development works with the Marketing organization and Sales leadership to create, detail and execute new product launches through the channel partners. Furthermore, the Manager – Channel Development, Americas proactively identifies new business development opportunities to expand AP business in existing channels or build business in new market segments or product categories.
- Life cycle Management of core histology instruments and related consumables with major channel partners (i.e. launch, growth, maturity and elimination)
- Identification and realization of product growth opportunities within the channel partners to maximize AP share of wallet with the channel partners
- Definition and execution of channel strategy
- Responsible for the communication between AP and channel partners as “communication hub” within the organization
- Develops business growth plans and initiatives through the channel partners, ensuring alignment across the various AP business functions; executes plans and initiatives by working closely with the Channel Partner commercial team and establishing monitoring systems to track success
- Development of business cases for new business development, obtains alignment between the Finance, Marketing and Sales leadership and executes plans to realize growth opportunities
- Analysis and evaluation of competitive position of product line within the channel partners
- Identification, assessment and development of new channel partners
- Leadership of growth initiatives and teams for business growth and expansion through channel partners
- Works closely with the commercial marketing teams and Sales leadership to develop accurate market data and competitive positions
- Works closely with key commercial leaders of channel partners to ensure focus, execution and performance of AP business through channel partners
- Represents Anatomical Pathology at key channel partner meetings
- Bachelors Degree
- Proven experience in marketing or sales within the healthcare, diagnostics or medical capital products industry.
- 5+ years commercial Channel Management (Marketing or Sales) preferably in the pathology segment
- Possesses excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proven presentation and communication skills are required.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills are required.
- Must be a motivated, enthusiastic self-starter able to work effectively in a team environment and independently.
- Demonstrates deep understanding of customers’ business that results in win-win solutions. Demonstrates personal and professional leadership.
- Must be willing to travel 40% of time.
This position is not approved for relocation assistance.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join