Technical Support Specialist II
Job ID :
US - North Carolina - Asheville|US - Ohio - Marietta
- GED or High School diploma required
- AS degree or higher in electronics would be preferred.
- Basic electronics & refrigeration experience a plus.
- 1-2 years customer service experience preferred.
- Prior technical support experience strongly preferred.
- Must be able to organize and prioritize work, be proactive, take initiative, resolve problems, follow through, and simultaneously manage multiple priorities to ensure goals are met in a timely manner.
- Excellent Computer skills required; efficiency in Word and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills required; both oral and written.
- Technical proficiency in instrumentation and electronics.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong inter-personal, self-motivational, & negotiating skills.
- Technical/professional license may be required depending on product responsibility (EPA).
- Must be able to travel for training and other events as directed by Manager, including overnight stays. Travel is typically less than 10% but is subject to change.
- This position involves access to export controlled technology which is subject to U.S. Department of Commerce export control regulations. Otherwise qualified candidates must meet these export control requirements or a deemed export license from the Commerce Department before a final job offer can be extended.
This position is Not eligible for relocation assistance
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join