Inventory Management - Site Specialist
Job ID :
US - Massachusetts - Cambridge
- Perform inventory management duties to include receiving, product put-away, stock rotation, cycle counts, and other functions according to customer requirements.
- Utilize basic systems to support various inventory and chemical management systems.
- Remove cardboard and trash as needed (Detrashing).
- Follow well defined procedures as outlined by Best Practices, Standard Operation Procedures & Work Instructions.
- Communicate any customer issues or potential problems with the Site Supervisor.
- Access & utilize Thermo Fisher Scientifics’ Intranet and SharePoint document management system.
- Work effectively with a diverse cross-functional team.
- Embrace Practical Process Improvement (PPI) methodologies.
- Positively Represent Thermo Fisher Scientific at all times throughout customer locations.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Perform Site Safety inspections of eye wash equipment
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join