Thermo Fisher Scientific seeks a 2018 MBA summer intern with a strong interest in acquiring life sciences marketing experience. As a member of the Laboratory Products market development team, you will work closely with the Marketing Managers to assist in executing global marketing programs.
Your primary project will be to build and pilot a lab equipment upgrade digital marketing program. The goals of this project will be to increase revenue by increasing product upgrades from existing customers. As well as driving incremental revenue by pulling through sales of other complimentary products.
· All candidates must be currently pursuing an MBA from a leading school
· Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant work experience prior to business school
· Exceptional hands-on approach with strong analytical and leadership skills
· Results-oriented and have a strong desire to get involved with day-to-day operations of the company
· Must be able to work independently as well as in a team
· All candidates must have permanent authorization to work in the United States without restriction
· Willingness to relocate is required
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 56,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join