When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, and you’ll be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you’ll find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
We are seeking a licensing and contract management associate who will support our current strategy, portfolio and business development team with a primary focus on our antibody and immunoassay portfolio (AIS).
- Assist in the completion of new licenses for antibodies (includes finding licensors, making contact, negotiating terms and working with legal to formalize agreements).
- Aid in the determination of licensing rights for customers who are looking for antibodies to use in commercial assays (RUO, IVD, standalone and kitting).
- Assist contract management and legal department to renew existing or expired license agreements.
- Work with contract management and legal department to support our antibody licensing database.
- Work with outside suppliers to update current rights to sell OEM products to commercial markets as standalone or as part of kits through contract amendments and purchase order supplements.
- Provide support for internal R&D teams in the procurement review process to make sure we have or can be granted rights to use certain sourced products in the in-house manufacturing of commercial immunoassays.
- Work with suppliers to in-source new OEM content for immunoassay manufacturing.
- Assist AIS to out-license internally developed antibodies.
- Work with CMA, legal and business development to harmonize existing licenses to reduce annual royalty payments.
- Manage existing and new OEM-out customers. Serve as a key contact for our customers and help direct them to internal resources when needed and provide pricing and product support.
- 4+ years of business development support, program management or legal support
- B.A. or B.S., M.A. a plus
- Basic experience reviewing and working with legal agreements
- Experience with antibody or biological reagents market a plus
- Experience negotiating contracts a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Displays a history of successfully working on highly motivated team
- Highly efficient with Excel and Word including tracking changes, pivot and data analysis
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join