To grow our Sequencing business we are now looking for a Biologist to work in our Inside Sales Team.
This is a great opportunity for Scientists to start a career in Sales.
The role is based in Darmstadt and limited until 31st October 2018.
- You will be office based in Darmstadt and will actively manage customer in sequencing with a focus on top customer accounts.
- You will work closely together with our Genetic Analysis Systems sales team and monitor the demand in our sequencing install base and scan for competitive activity.
- You will fight competition, and promote loyalty to our customers.
- The products you cover are both Capillary Electrophoresis consumables and instruments, supporting the implementations of new applications and workflows in customer labs from the sales end with quoting and product specific information.
- The scope of your role may change to include additional territories, different product groups or distributor regions in the future.
- You will forecast and create your own business plan to achieve the agreed sales target.
- Academic degree (BSc) or equivalent experience in Life Science.
- Sound knowledge of the sequencing technologies and methods.
- Ideally first relevant experiences in sales and account management.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship development skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills. Ability to establish short & long-term business objectives.
- Fluent in German and English
Interested? We are looking forward to receiving your application documents!
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join