When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Provide technical solutions to customers for problems with hardware, software, computer interface, product performance and workflow issues. Send information to customers regarding product performance, interface specifications, published articles regarding company products and directions for instrument repair. Train customers on products.
- Log complaints in computer system and dispatch FSEs. Track complaints and close with information from appropriate source. Place orders with Customer Service, guide customers through installation and repair of computers and parts. Includes troubleshooting, talking customer through repair or software correction, installation of parts or computer and answering questions on all aspects of the system
- Provide high customer satisfaction through maximizing their experience with our products
- Train customers with regard to operation and workflow. Create training materials as necessary
- Coordinate with Field Service Engineers including dispatching and discussing problems at customer site
- Periodically take call 24 hours per day including weekend and holidays
- Bachelor degree in Science (Life Sciences) required with working knowledge of Microbiology and Microbiology Lab
- 1 – 2 years working in a Microbiology Lab or in a Medical Technologist capacity
- Ability to troubleshoot mechanical and software problems by phone
- Ability to travel ~20%
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join