Embedded Software Engineer II, IoT
Job ID :
Mexico - Tijuana
- Implement software components based on specified requirements
- Collaborate with software team to deliver high quality software deliverables
- Work with product owners to ensure requirements and acceptance criteria are clear
- Communicate status, risks and roadblocks to project team stakeholders
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or equivalently technical disciplines. – or a minimum of 4 years of software product development
- Excited about building world-class software solutions that improve lives.
- Experience with object oriented software design and programming.
- 2+ years of embedded software systems design and integration experience using C/C++
- Experience with various embedded systems running Windows, Linux, Android.
- Values simplicity in software architecture, design, and practices.
- Understands the importance of formalized testing.
- Experience, instincts, and enthusiasm around testing and testability.
- Authentic, transparent and leads by example, holding self and others accountable. Inspires, motivates and collaborates with others.
- Anticipates needs and problems while creating solutions. Is willing to ask difficult questions and take risks. Greets challenge and change as opportunity.
- Experience working with geographically distributed team.
- Highly motivated fast learner who can self-start and "figure out what needs figuring out"
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively document and communicate software design artifacts.
- Experience using Agile software development methodologies.
- Web Service design experience: SOAP Request/Response handling, authentication, REST APIs.
- Experience working with Test Driven Development (TDD) methodologies.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join