Job ID :
China - Shanghai
- Provide systems routine activities to a cross-functional product development team in systems implementation, transition and sustaining.
- Work with Sr. systems engineer to document customer needs, maintain Traceability Matrix that track those needs, product requirement and systems/ subsystem specifications.
- Develop engineering proposals, perform feasibility analysis, generate functional and physical decompositions, define system architectures, and determine costs & benefits of candidate architectures, with supervision/coach.
- Quickly prototype sub-systems for feasibility studies & provide in-depth analyses of their capabilities.
- Perform system integration & debug, having hands-on familiarity with mechanics, electronics, and optics.
- Ensure product quality by maintain design FMEAs, by execute Verification & Validation plans, and/or track those V&V plans developed by the team.
- Document system requirements and manage traceability matrices to ensure the design achieves all the requirements
- Work with the project manager to assure projects are delivered on-time, to specification and at or below target cost.
- Provide smooth cross-function interfaces to manufacturing, sourcing, operations, quality, service and global R&D team, as well as external interface to suppliers, vendors and customers.
- Specify and develop improvements or enhancements to existing products and champion implementation if necessary
- Manage small to medium sized projects with limited supervision/coach.
- Recognized BS (Physics/Automation/Electronics/Computer science) with minimum 2 years of, or MS/PhD, related experience in industry developing instrumentation or medical devices.
- Adept at data analysis & acquisition tools, such as R, MATLAB, Mathematica, Python, VB, Excel, or Labview, etc.
- Understand DFx (manufacturability, assembly, serviceability, safety, cost) in system & sub-systems , mechanical, electronics, software/firmware.
- Have know-how knowledge to provide solid solutions to complex problems using modern methods & tools, such as: Design of Experiment (DOE), FMEA, RCA, sensitivity analysis, etc.
- Good hands-on ability in prototyping, system integration, & debug of complex instrumentation, including optical, electrical, mechanical, and software components
- Familiar with oscilloscope, Digital Multiple Meter, signal generator, and other testing tools.
- English reading and writing skill.
- Motivated self starter, and agile learner
- Able to flex between working individually or assist senior engineers
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join