When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, and you’ll be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you’ll find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
The Immunodiagnostics Division (IDD) of develops, manufactures and markets complete blood test systems to support the clinical diagnosis and monitoring of allergy, asthma and autoimmune diseases. With 1,500 employees based in 25 countries worldwide IDD is the global leader in in-vitro allergy testing and also the European leader in autoimmunity diagnostics.
The position of Health Systems Specialist requires an individual that is highly motivated and possesses an entrepreneurial mindset. You will be responsible for driving utilization of the ImmunoCAP specific IgE allergy and autoimmunity diagnostic testing to large; complex, strategically chosen accounts including health systems, academic medical centers and complex physician networks. You will serve as a vital link to decision makers to educate and persuade them to be clinical champions for our diagnostic test. This role is focused on account penetration, implementation, and revenue recognition.
- Drive utilization of IDD testing within medium to large scale health systems that have multiple delivery channels. These may include but are not limited to ACO’s, IDN’s, Health Plans, Patient Centered Medical Homes (PCMH), or Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHC).
- Support IDD’s National Health Economic Strategy and goals by building a dedicated pipeline consisting of Health Systems that are trending toward value-based payments, provide a true growth opportunity and have a minimum scale.
- Establish and build mid and senior level relationships to drive IDD’s Health Economic value proposition by implementing protocols/pathways that align with our customer’s organizational quality initiatives.
- Customize innovative solutions, leveraging all Health Economic resources within IDD, to meet account needs that can be scalable and reproducible.
- Successfully create and implement asthma protocols that lead to future opportunities to expand the business through our autoimmune offerings.
We’re looking for candidates who drive results, influence leaders, and build solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Track record of success in medical sales, B2B technical sales, or military service in a leadership role.
- 3+ years of demonstrated success in medical sales or B2B technical sales.
- Established client base in the primary care market in the open territory is highly desired
- Experience navigating complex healthcare/hospital systems.
- Knowledge of working within ACOs, IDNs, and Health Systems.
- Proven ability to build long term strategic and senior level relationships.
This position has not been approved for relocation.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $20 billion and approximately 65,000 employees in 50 countries. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive support.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join