When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, and you’ll be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you’ll find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
The Director, OEM Sales, will provide leadership in executing OEM and Licensing sales strategy in order to deliver the company’s revenue targets, optimize profitability, and strategically deploy customer-facing teams aligned with the company strategy. OEM Beads sells products to IVD- and Biotech companies worldwide. These customers are using Dynabeads based products in their own products and services for the end users. Among our customers are several of the leading diagnostic companies in the world.
- Responsible for the short and medium term Business Strategy in compliance with the long term business strategy for OEM Beads.
- Responsible for Market Intelligence (Customer & Competitor)
- Conduct sales calls with customers, with or without Sales colleagues, where necessary and appropriate to achieve business objectives.
- Evaluate marked/business opportunities and develop the long term business strategy for selected segments
- Product Mix for coming 1-3 year
- Pricing & Profitability for the product portfolio
- Positioning of Product and Competence offerings
- Is the final decision maker or recommender on key issues related to business described in Supply Agreements
- Ensure compliance with supply contracts
- Responsibility for Sales and Royalty Reporting
- Facilitate Technical Meetings and Regulatory Audits
- Negotiations/Re-negotiations of Supply Agreements
- Understand how the customers succeed in the market and what their strategies are
- People Leadership primary focus
- Lead/cultivate a matrixed business team consisting of market development capabilities, Project Management Office, Product Management, R&D and a field team with territory/account responsibilities.
- Actively develop people, and manage with goal trees and semiannual reviews.
- Develop business excellence, project management capabilities, and actively conduct talent acquisitions.
- Establish and maintain mechanisms for leading and monitoring business unit activities across functions like R&D, Operations, QC, QA, HR and Finance.
- 8+ years of business experience at a higher level, and track record of managing not only sales teams, but also business units or bigger cross-functional teams.
- Has executed deals of high complexity requiring total investments by customers of millions of dollars, and with revenue streams into the millions per account.
- Track record of building collaborative relationships at multiple levels and in multiple functions in client organizations, and in building internal teams with colleagues across functions and businesses.
- Demonstrated skills in the disciplines of large account relationship management
- Experience in diagnostic markets
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join