Associate Sales Representative
Job ID :
US - California - San Francisco
- Market all products in assigned geographic territory by using exceptional selling skills to exceed pre-established territory forecasts.
- Work weekly with our channel partners (VWR, Fisher and Cardinal) to close sales.
- Continually promote Thermo Fisher Scientific’s breadth of product offerings on all sales calls to achieve maximum client solution opportunities.
- Develop detailed business plans for each key account in order to achieve double-digit annualized growth. To be reviewed quarterly with the Regional Sales Director.
- Aggressively pursue opportunities for Thermo Fisher Scientific’s “Discovery Days” and take a company leadership role to engage other divisions.
- Participate as a team member in all assigned corporate and focus account initiatives.
- Consistently (daily), update the company CRM (SFDC) sales funnel reports of projected bookings to assist in monthly company sales forecasting and product build plans.
- Provide commitments of expected bookings on a bi-weekly, monthly and quarterly basis and assume ownership of accuracy.
- Aggressively pursue new laboratory selling opportunities and correctly identify same on all quotation submittals.
- Control expenses against pre-established budget and submit required reports on a timely basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree with emphasis in the sciences
- 1-3 years’ experience in industry, academia, or related field with progressively increasing responsibilities.
- Demonstrated excellence in oral, written, and presentation communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to operate independently, with initiative and good business judgment
- Strong organizational and time management skills, ability to effectively learn and utilize on-line CRM application
- Demonstrated success in forming interdepartmental relationships
Strong analytical skills and the ability to draw conclusions and observations from market trends and unit analysis
- Substantiated capability to effectively negotiate and close business
- Willingness to travel to accomplish assigned goals.
- Must have an exceptional understanding of our markets and be knowledgeable of diverse laboratory workflow applications.
- Proficiency in PC software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and i-Pad familiarity
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join