As a Sourcing / Procurement Executive under our Internship program, your tasks will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- · Assisting in global sourcing and procurement of materials, to provide uninterrupted supply for instrument manufacturing with the best cost, optimal quality and desired lead time
- · Opportunity to suppliers’ site visit to have better understanding of manufacturing processes and facilities.
- · Assist in Project Management for Instrument Transfer in materials localization efforts.
- · Assist in market survey and bench marking exercise to explore new suppliers and technologies.
- · Conduct First Article or Engineering Evaluation for parts or components to support various programs such as Product Transfer, Cost Reduction or Value Engineering.
- · Manage Supplier’s Engineering Changes via a structured process for product life cycles management.
- Generating reports for Supplier Performance Analysis
- Current undergraduate student in ANY Discipline
- Positive attitude and willing to learn and contribute
- Proficiency in MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Power point)
- Good communication skills (spoken and written English)
- An earnest attitude and insatiable interest in Supply Chain.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join