Job Title: Sr Analyst, Commercial Strategy
Job location: Remote USA
The Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry business (CMD) offers customers a complete range of high-end analytical instruments and software services that support Customers within the clinical diagnostic labs, pharmaceuticals, biotech and Industrial and environmental market segments. CMD has approximately $2.3B+ in revenue and 6400 employees across the Americas, Europe and Asia.
The Sr. Analyst for Commercial Strategy is a critical business partner to the Director, Commercial Strategy, tracking commercial metrics and projects across the channels (Direct, eCommerce, Inside Sales, Distributors, etc), markets and geographies. The position will help document and facilitate various commercial improvement projects; interfacing with Product Management, Marketing, Service and Commercial Operations in support of the global selling process
- Work with Director, Commercial Strategy to develop and implement commercial strategies in support of the Division STRAP
- Track the deployment of the strategies via development of global project A3’s. Ensure visibility to deliverables across the regions and within the businesses impacted.
- Document cross-functional processes for the global commercial organization in partnership with other functions.
- Analyze commercial metrics highlighting gaps and trends; help translate implications relative to key commercial strategies (STRAP), effectiveness (Sales Velocity) and growth.
- Support cross-functional development of commercialization processes and tools, ensuring maximum return on New Product Introductions. Help ensure new commercial deliverables are integrated to the NPDI process, support
- Document processes and governance to ensure our global Commercial organization can effectively quote and sell our products.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree (business, finance, scientific field, or operations preferred). An advanced degree in business preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of relative work experience including experience working in a Commercial organization.
- 2-3 years’ experience working with data, dashboards or analytics.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to travel as requested – 10% - 15%.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong communication, presentation, and project management skills.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and across geographic boundaries, and effectively influence and partner. Relates well to a wide variety of people, listens and builds constructive relationships, uses diplomacy and tact. Shows creativity and innovation in presenting ideas, and overcoming organizational resistance.
- Detail oriented, organized, and analytical; able to handle multiple projects at the same time. Must be able to accomplish detailed tasks and drive projects and activities to successful conclusion, operating with a high sense of urgency.
- Plans and executes meetings effectively.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join