Job ID :
Mexico - Ciudad de Mexico|Mexico - Guadalajara|Mexico - Monterrey|Mexico - Tijuana
- Architect, Design and assist with development of database, data transformation, data visualization, reporting, and medical information systems and platforms.
- Responsible for architecture, initial design of new software and/or extensive software revisions.
- Define technical requirements and create architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with existing systems/platforms.
- Represent the team in cross-organizational development forums as well as customer requirements gathering and software validation and training sessions.
- Rely on extensive experience and judgment to understand complex problems and resolve them efficiently.
- Use prior knowledge and experience to provide functional and technical support and leadership to colleagues.
- Participate in training and orienting new software engineers as they join the team.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or equivalently technical disciplines.
- Excited about building world-class software solutions that improve lives.
- Significant understanding of object oriented design and programming.
- 5+ years of experience with SW architecture
- 2+ years of experience with AWS based architecture solutions
- 5+ years of solid hands experience with Java; other languages (C++, Ruby, Python, etc. will be considered).
- Experience using Agile software development methodologies.
- Prior exposure to scripting languages (e.g. PowerShell, Perl, Bash) on Windows or Linux.
- Values simplicity in software architecture, design, and practices (TDD, DDD).
- Experience, instincts, and enthusiasm around testing and testability.
- Experience working with geographically distributed team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively document artifacts and processes then explain them to others.
- Knowledge of OOAD principles and methodologies (e.g. UML).
- Web Service design experience: SOAP Request/Response handling, authentication, REST APIs .
- Experience with databases, persistence frameworks, and SQL.
- Experience in Configuration Management tools and concepts.
- Exposure to developing multi-tier, scalable, and browser based applications. Cloud-based applications leveraging AWS is highly preferred.
- Data modeling, design and database programming using a variety of relational (Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL, SQLLite) and No-SQL technologies (MongoDB, CouchDB, Cassandra, Neo4j). Data integration, data analysis, data mining, and ETL technologies knowledge is a plus.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies (Scrum/XP).
- Cloud Experience
- Knowledge of user interface frameworks such AngularJS and JQuery. Kendo UI, REST AP.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join