qPCR Sales Specialist
Job ID :
Italy - Remote / Field
- Consistently achieve or exceed the territory sales plan by applying a working knowledge of Professional, Consultative and Strategic Selling skills to maintain existing business, developing incremental business in existing accounts, and conducting cold calls to develop new accounts.
- Develop and maintain effective business relationships, at all levels within assigned accounts to influence purchasing decisions.
- Develop, maintain and execute a Strategic Business Plan for the assigned territory to demonstrate effective territory planning and management skills.
- Develop profiles of key accounts to identify key decision makers, influencers and opinion leaders.
- Maintain and increase current customer database through Company customer relations management software (Siebel CRM).
- Analyze and capitalize on territory opportunities with the greatest ROI. Communicate key competitive activities, trends, and changing customer development plans and priorities.
- Develop and implement account specific strategic plans with your partners (BID, RSD)
- Formulate and recommend pricing strategies for key accounts
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join