When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. And you’ll have the opportunity for continual growth and learning in a culture that empowers your development. With revenues of $20 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. With revenues of $20 billion, we have approximately 65,000 employees and serve customers within pharmaceutical and biotech companies, hospitals and clinical diagnostic labs, universities, research institutions and government agencies, as well as in environmental and process control industries. Our products and services help accelerate the pace of scientific discovery, and solve analytical challenges ranging from complex research to routine testing to field applications.
- Format and load work instructions and process documentation onto the iConnect page for Life Sciences Group IT Finance.
- Setting up test scripts for the finance area
- Extracting the test results for business review and sign-off
- Participate in the daily test meetings
- Assist in resolving test defects
- Work on the daily order status review
- Assisting with system configuration setup
- Work on Finance support tickets
- Rising senior student working towards Bachelor degree in Finance/Accounting or Information Technology
- Minimum of 3.2 GPA
- Must have experience working in Excel (vlookup, countif, and advanced formulas)
- Results oriented through initiative, ownership, and accountability
- Familiarity with SQL/SAP a plus
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today!
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join