12 Months Fixed Term Contract
This is a fantastic opportunity to provide specialist technical support to Anatomical Pathology customers from diagnostic laboratories and hospitals regarding product enquiries.
This role delivers technical support, solutions and recommendations and maintains intimate working knowledge of our products and customer requirements to ensure constant delivery and satisfaction.
- Provide in-field and telephone product and application support to our customers and field representatives in relation to AP equipment.
- To investigate product issues, concerns with customers and provide technical support.
- Be the interface between the customer, commercial teams, manufacturers and other relevant parties in coming up with solutions and resolving technical matters or product issues.
- Entry of customer enquiries and problems into a technical database and monitor the process and quality of our services.
- Participation in customer trials and evaluations where required.
- Conduct installations, demonstrations and training for customers and employees on our range of anatomical pathology products.
- Participate in scientific meetings and trade shows as required.
- Maintain awareness of developments with our products and the broader market. Gather information and understanding of new measurement techniques relevant to our equipment in order to apply this knowledge as needed.
- Create presentations that will support the sales teams as required.
- Identifying training needs of customers and distributors.
- Maintain customer contact database.
- Monitor and co-ordinate the updating of system software in field.
- Tertiary qualifications in a scientific or technical field relevant to the practice of pathology.
- 3+ years’ experience in a Pathology/Histology Laboratory.
- Excellent communicative and analytical skills combined with high customer orientation, team orientation and self-initiative.
- You are able to translate technical language to a non-technical audience.
- Optimistic and a ‘can do’ attitude in resolving technical issues.
- Strong organisational skills to enable you to manage your time effectively.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join